This content may use referral links. Read my disclosure policy for more info.
- The downloaded Merry Christmas design will not include watermarks.
- This is a printable cut file compatible with Cricut and Silhouette cutting machines.
- This listing includes a ZIP folder containing the following files:
- 1 SVG file - For Cricut, Silhouette Designer Edition, Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape, Corel Draw
- 1 PNG file - 300 DPI with Transparent Background.
- 1 DXF file - This will work in the free version of Silhouette software.
- 1 EPS file -For Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape, Corel Draw, etc.
- 1 JPG file - For the web (e-books, catalogues, etc.)
- PDF instructions are also included
What you can do with this freebie
This freebie is 100% free for personal use! You can download it, print it out, use it on your vinyl or laser cutter - whatever you want!
However, if you want to profit from this design in any way (selling T-shirts, mugs, etc. with this design), you'll have to purchase a commercial license.
Click the button below to download for personal use!
What you can do with a commercial License
If you're wanting to use this design for profit, then you'll want to buy a commercial license. With a commercial license, you can make T-shirts, wooden signs, mugs, ornaments, laser cuts, etc. to sell!
Make sure you read the terms of the license before purchasing! They are located in the link below.
Click the button below to view the commercial use license!
If you like this Free Buffalo Plaid Merry Christmas SVG, check this out!
If you'd like to see more Christmas SVG files, check out my Christmas SVG Bundle! It includes 55 different Christmas cut files that are sure to make your holiday a lot more festive.
Thanks so much for checking out this freebie! If you make something with the free file - I'd love it if you'd share a picture! I love to see what people make with my designs.
You can share your photo on Instagram with the hashtag #digitalistdesigns - I'll be sure to feature your post on my Instagram!
Make sure you check back often! I list new free files every week. By subscribing to my newsletter, you'll get weekly updates on what's new with the site.
If you have any ideas or requests for free cut files and printables, please let me know in the comments! I'd love to know what you all are looking for.
You can find links to a ton of free fonts, cut files, and more on my resources page!